Technology has time and again proved to be an ally to business operations, even more so now, during the COVID-19 outbreak. Remote communications, access and business continuity have all been made possible through technology at this time of crisis. Nonetheless, this is just a small fraction of how organisations can harness the power of technology to optimise operations and reduce costs without compromising on service and quality.
At this moment in time, we feel it is more of our duty to create awareness and sensitise the business community about the various avenues that can be explored to avail to cost efficiencies. As your trusted and reliable partner, Rogers Capital is here to assist:
- Secure Private Network and Internet Connectivity Services – Maintaining communication is a critical aspect of the IT infrastructure. Enterprises need to review their communication costs while ensuring the same or even better quality of service. As an Internet Service Provider, we are able to provide tailor-made shared and guaranteed Internet services coupled with Service Level Agreements for critical services. We are able to provide customised solutions to include back up and redundancy as a measure of fall back.
- Collocation Solutions – Maintaining an enterprise infrastructure in-house also means having to bear costs such as: –
- Space and rental costs;
- Electricity costs;
- Systems administrators to maintain and manage the infrastructure.
The solution is simple. Collocating the infrastructure in a secured Data Centre with multiple fibre-based high capacity connectivity will eliminate the above-mentioned costs. Employees can be redeployed to focus on other value-added deliverables. Data Centre infrastructures are specially designed to provide for maximum availability, high level of security and highly efficient operations.
Rogers Capital offers such services at its state-of-the-art and carrier neutral Data Centre in the heart of the Cyber City in Ebene, which is manned on a 24x7x365 basis. For critical operations which require maximum uptime, we have a Disaster Recovery site where production infrastructures can be fully backed up.
- Secure Remote Access to Enterprise Data – As work from home becomes the “new normal”, enterprises are finding ways to implement it as a permanent measure. While evaluating work from home solutions, we need to ensure that adequate security measures are in-built to minimise cyber-attacks. Rogers Capital offers turnkey solutions where employees can access enterprise applications through a secured portal, from anywhere. As an end to end solutions provider, we are able to provide fully customised solutions to fit the needs and budgets of our customers.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – To enhance productivity and optimise operations, automated processes help companies to speed up their operations without compromising on quality. RPA is an invaluable asset that allows companies to re-evaluate the true potential of their workforce and ultimately shift resources to higher value-added tasks
The above are just a few solutions to manage your costs efficiently with regards to enterprise IT and data connectivity infrastructure. Our team of seasoned experts will be delighted to work with you to assess your requirements. We will advise you on the best ways to optimise your budget and while maintaining the required quality of service for business continuity.
For more information, get in touch with:
Head – Managed Connectivity Services