Rogers Capital Technology Services Ltd is searching for a Full Stack Web Developer to work in its Digital and Data Department. The chosen person will report to the Product Line Manager.
If you are agile and have a pioneering mind-set, join a winning team so that we can evolve together.
Outline of job role and purpose:
- Participate in the system design, development, testing and deployment of web applications.
- Coordinate with team members to develop innovative web applications.
- Use analytical skills to identify and resolve coding, development and/or process issues.
- Write maintainable, robust and well tested code.
- Take ownership and do close follow up on projects.
- Fix bugs, troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Provide go-live and post-live support and maintenance on web applications
- Ensure all development works are fully documented with accompanying Client User Guides and Technical documentation.
- Keep up to date with the industry best practices and technological updates and share knowledge with team members to improve processes, technology and results.
- Foster and maintain good working relations with other departments, internal and external customers and other stakeholders.
Candidate profile and qualifications:
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree in Computer Studies, Software Engineering, Applied IT or any other related field.
- Familiar with .NET, C-sharp or other software programming skills.
- Proficiency in hand-coded W3C compliant HTML & CSS and UI/UX.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining API.
- Knowledge of Power BI would be an advantage.
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter, and within a team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands.
- Effective time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Send us your latest application on email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org