Rogers Capital Finance Ltd is looking for an Analytics Analyst to support the Head of Analytics and the risk functions by providing analytics reporting and data-driven strategic insights, trends and perspectives. The ideal candidate will have the technical skills to perform critical data analysis and develop BI reporting to help make informed decisions. The candidate will be agile, fast learner and a team player.
- Extract data from multiple sources, cleanse and analyse the data from multiple angles to identify trends, challenges and opportunities.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Actively participate, as measurement and reporting experts, in risk management.
- Design and build reports and dashboards in a Business Intelligence tools (Power BI)
- Manage relationships with stakeholders based on an understanding of their needs.
- BSc in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Mathematics / Statistics/ Data Science or similar.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience as data analyst, data scientist or BI developer.
- High proficiency in Excel.
- Experience in working with databases and extraction of data using SQL
- Experience in PowerBI or similar Business Intelligence tools
- Experience with large data sets and visualisation tools such as tableau or Qlikview an asset
- Experience in Ifrs9 ECL computation and Risk Management an asset
- Demonstrated passion for data analytics, insight extraction, programming, and modelling.
- Tech savvy and knowledge in new technologies, AI, Machine Learning an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for effective collaboration across the organization.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org