Rogers Capital is looking to hire a Credit Officer to join its Credit team.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who can stay positive when facing difficult situations. You should also be reliable and customer-oriented, as you’ll serve as a primary point of contact for our customers
- Assessing, analysing and interpreting financial statement;
- Assess creditworthiness of prospective and current clients (individuals and corporate)- for Leasing, Unsecured Loan, Secured Loan and Factoring;
- Make clear and informed recommendations to the Approval Authority to mitigate the risks identified in the Credit Proposals
- Ensure turnaround time for each Credit Proposal is within the agreed SLA;
- Ensure compliance with the company’s Credit Policy, other internal policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- University degree in Banking/Finance/ Accounting or any other relevant qualifications acceptable by the Company;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Credit/ Financial analysis environment
- Understanding of the loan/lease granting processes;
- Ability to read, understand and assess/interpret financial statements;
- Sound knowledge of FSC guidelines and other relevant local legislationsThe ability to multitask and quickly switch your focus.
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent team spirit;
- Proactive, dynamic and solution provider;
- Ability to work on a roster basis
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com