Rogers Capital Corporate Services is looking for a Project Assistant to assist the Head of Projects for project activities and implementation of quality assurance procedures within the department.
Your Role :
• Work collaboratively with the Line Managers of Departments, the Head of Projects and the Project Coordinators to maximize productivity, organising and monitoring schedules and ensure that deadlines are met.
• Adhere to data collection and management procedures to prepare, collect, record and input data. Verification of data for accuracy and completeness. Conduct research, compile data and produce reports on assigned projects.
• Monitor budget and help ensure resources are used efficiently.
• Review to ensure accuracy: Investors Reports, NAV calculation, investor’s portfolio, Capital account statement.
• Assist in preparation of the Project Charter and Business Requirement Documentation including dealing with service providers and stakeholders for compilation and analysis of information.
• Coordinating the consultation process with all stakeholders ensuring an accurate and secure audit trail of documents and key decisions..
• Assess business requirements and make evidence-based recommendations to support process improvements including process documentation.
• Assist in the implementation of Quality Assurance and Quality Control Initiatives.
• Degree Holder (Management, Economics, Law & Management, Business Administration).
• Preferably some working experience in similar position and able to work under pressure.
• Highly organised with attention to details.
• Fully computer literate – Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, both in English and French.
• Strong work ethics and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job email your details to Kapish.email@example.com