Rogers Capital Corporate Services is looking for an Implementation Consultant to assist the Head of Projects in the execution and control of assigned projects aligned to our company strategy. You will also be responsible for the development and preparation of reports and summaries for executive management in conjunction with project leads.
- Implement and monitor Key Performance Metrics (KPIs) for the RCCS group of companies.
- Recommend actions by assessing processes, analysing and interpreting data and monitoring variances.
- Identify trends, and assessing proposed changes in methods and materials for implementation.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by meeting customers’ expectations.
- Employ a can-do attitude, ensuring all stakeholders are engaged and aligned to the project goals.
- Coach and develop team members with a view to build a culture based on Rogers Capital values, and by extension to Rogers Group core values.
- Maintain and assist in driving productive meetings across project teams, providing recommendations, and following up with action items daily.
- Lead initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of projects while mitigating risk and variability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Finance
- More than 4 years working experience in the Administration of Projects or a similar position
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Digital tools
- Effectively prioritize with sound time management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Capacity to meet different deadlines and work under pressure
- Data science/analytic skills are a plus
- Ability to drive communication within a cross-functional organization
- Have a strong quality & customer-focused mindset
Please send your application on Careers.firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to Kapish.email@example.com