Rogers Capital Corporate Services is looking for a Senior Corporate Administrator to carry out and manage all the administrative and corporate services duties for a portfolio of clients with varying level of complexity and assists Team leader/Manager in the day to day administration of portfolio of global business client companies.
- Assist Team Leaders/Manager with ongoing interaction with clients and business partners.
- Handle complex structures / clients and high profile clients and ensure the expections of the clients are being met within the agreed deadlines.
- Review Administrators’ work – including coaching them. Provide guidance and ensure they always comply with statutory regulation and company’s policy and procedures.
- Carry out day-to-day administration including corporate work, organising board meetings, preparing board packs, attending board meeting, if required and drafting of minutes.
- Statutory filing – Ensure records are properly maintained and compliant with local legislations including file reviews/KYC updates, conducting due diligence, etc.
- Filing, Scanning of Statutory Files and updating of information on relevant system within the set deadlines.
- Provide support on clients’ requests. Ensure all transactions pertaining to the management of the clients’ affairs are executed promptly and efficiently.
- Liaise on an ongoing basis with clients and business partners.
- Handle a portfolio of clients being GBC1, GBC2, Trusts and foreign companies.
- Deal with authorities, banks, auditors and other service providers.
- Provide information / statistics as may be required by Team Leader/Manager and other departments within set timeframe.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations, laws, guidelines,including internal policies and procedures ,etc.
- Bachelor Degree Law and Management, Economics, Management, Business Administration or related field
- At least 4 years working experience in a similar position
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written or oral) both in French and English
- Good relationship management and team spirit
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org