Rogers Capital Management Services is looking for a Senior System Administrator. He/she needs to have a strong understanding of server virtualization infrastructure concept and tools.
If you are agile and have a pioneering mind-set, join a winning team so that we can evolve together.
- Manage equipment/software by performing required configuration, installation, maintenance tasks for large and complex infrastructure on VMWARE/Microsoft platforms
- Manage SQL configuration and backup.
- Perform capacity analysis of resources.
- Create and maintain relevant technical documentation and devise operating procedures.
- Troubleshoot operating systems, network, hardware, storage, application, and backup incidents on multi-tiered infrastructures
- Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related area) preferred
- At least 3-5 years experience with Virtualization technologies like VMware
- Linux certifications would be an advantage
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining server hardware, operating systems, storage, backup hardware and associated network equipment
- Strong understanding of server virtualization infrastructure concepts and tools
- Troubleshooting skills on physical and virtualized equipment Filesystem ,
- Data stores and LUN Manipulation
- Scripting and automation skills is a definite advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and to deal with multiple tasks.
- Excellent customer service skills and a team player.
- Good IT/communications background and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal, team management and leadership skills.
To apply for this job email your details to Hansley.Sevathean@rogerscapital.mu