Rogers Capital Corporate Services is looking for an experienced Team Leader for its Client Accounting Department to perform a variety of professional level duties ensuring that all the clients’ needs are completed in a timely, efficient and accurate manner according to the quality standards.
- Ensure that a high standard of service is provided to clients.
- Perform high quality reviews on financial statements to ensure that they comply with IFRS.
- Design and implement proper planning and monitoring process to ensure that all filing deadlines are met.
- Ensure that all client communications reflect a high standard of professionalism
- Provide relevant trainings to staff members in terms of application of IFRS.
- Work out career development program for new recruits and assist towards their professional developments.
- Train and develop team members to continually improve their performance. Supervise the team members to ensure they always comply with statutory regulation and company’s policy and procedures. Promote positive attitude and develop team spirit.
- Assist Manager in new initiatives and business developments. Keep up to date with changes in legislation, and rules and report same to Manager
- Ensure that all client complaints are properly handled and remedial actions are taken.
- Monitoring of billing process to ensure billing targets are met.
- Assist in the development and implementation of process improvements for optimum productivity and premium quality delivery while focusing on a client centric culture.
- Assist in the performance management process by identifying strengths and weaknesses of team members and providing the relevant feed backs.
- Proactive culture as problem solver by liaising with clients and auditors in order to resolve outstanding matters in a timely and efficient manner.
- Focus on maintaining good client relationships and creating value for clients.
- Manage a team of Client Accountants and Senior Client Accountants to ensure that a high quality of service is provided.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, ACCA Qualified
- Between 3 – 5 years’ experience
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong communication, accounting / analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to lead a dynamic team
- Good knowledge of IFRS
To apply for this job email your details to Kapish.firstname.lastname@example.org