Rogers Capital is looking to hire a Leasing Officer to join its Leasing team.
We’re looking for a dedicated professional with a proven track record of dealing with leasing applications and helping businesses increase their sales numbers via exceptional customer service. We are a steadily growing firm with a talented stable of sales professionals. Our growth requires a dynamic Leasing Officer, passionate by building relationship, who can usher us into the next phase of our development and ensure that we continually meet our sales target on a monthly basis.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who can stay positive when facing difficult situations. You should also be reliable and customer-oriented, as you’ll serve as a primary point of contact for our customers
- Compile daily list of leads and prepare lease proposals.
- Ensure completeness of leasing files as per established policy and guidelines.
- Ensure all customer queries and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Follow up of files with Credit team and ensure set SLAs are met
- Participate in Roadshows and exhibitions.
- Prepare and compile relevant sales reports.
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- A high school diploma or equivalent in marketing or business management.
- At Least 1 year relevant working experience in a similar position.
- The ability to multitask and quickly switch your focus.
- Strong communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Ambitious and driven personality with a hunger for success.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org